Monday, May 4, 2009

Going to the Field




When I say, "I'm working in the field tomorrow" I don't mean on the John Deere plowing the back 40. In my occupation, field work is going outside the office to accomplish a task. Utah is a big state, and I'm starting to realize how far a person can drive in one day.

Here is a short list of signs I take no pleasure in seeing when I'm on the road, in the field:

  • Runaway Truck Ramp

  • Exit 127--No Services
  • Exit 129--Ranch

  • Brake Check Area

  • Chains Required
  • Elevation 7125 Ft

  • Falling Rocks

On the positive side of being in the field, I can listen to the radio, CD's, and enjoy some awesome, diverse scenery. Yesterday I saw about a million acres of sagebrush, a breath taking canyon, and a fabulous lake.

1 comment:

Vonney said...

I LOVE the days I'm working in the field! I like to call it a FIELD Trip! I also like seeing the inside of homes and how people decorate! Love the FIELD!!!